Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She's in love with a married man

She's been in love with him for a very long time. The man is married with a beautiful wife and two children. For sure he'll never get a divorce and marry my sister. So... why is she so tied to him? How could she do that to her family?

Years ago, she promised not to continue that relationship but now she's still secretly meeting him. Just last month, I saw her having lunch with him. I then had a serious talk to her, trying to persuade her to stop. It was so cruel that a member in my family was intefering with someone's family life. I didn't dare to tell mom since she would've felt terrible if she'd known that fact. However, yesterday's incident was more than mom could stand. She's collapsed. Someday his wife will find my parents, like she did several years ago, and make a fuss about it. That would be a shame to my family.

What should I do now? Talking to her? My brother and I have tried but couldn't seem to change her mind. Forbidding her? I don't know where it could take us. She's got her job anyway.

It's hard to write about all of these. I just wanted a place where I could let out my thoughts and receive advice from you.

I'm so worried about my mother, too. :(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be end of mine day, except before finish I am reading this enormous piece of writing to improve my experience.

Here is my page :: chloe 財布

Anonymous said...

Hi there, its nice piece of writing about media print, we
all be aware of media is a great source of facts.


my webpage :: トリーバーチ財布

Anonymous said...

Hello to every one, because I am genuinely keen of reading this web site's post to be updated regularly. It contains good data.

Here is my homepage; コーチバッグ

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which
makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Great work!


Feel free to surf to my website; http://www.amybrassfield.com/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=736&Itemid=0

Anonymous said...

Great website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about here?
I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Look at my site :: crashtest.im

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might as
well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.

Feel free to visit my web page; ミュウミュウ店舗

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, best electronic cigarettes, e cig, e cig forum